Emergency and Rescue
- Ambulance Systems
- Patient Handling
- Immobilisation / Motion Restriction
- Trauma / Airway Kits
- Airway / Oxygen
- Defibrillation / Diagnostic
- BLS / ALS Packs & Cases
- Rescue Manikins and Accessories
- Rescue Stretchers
- Water Rescue
- Edge / Retrieval Rescue Gear
- Tactical Evacuation
Rescue Tools / Knives
- Disaster Emergency PPE
- Lanyards/Fall Blocks/Slings
Height Safety & Life Line Kits
- Roof Anchors / Ladder Brackets & Systems
- Rescue and Retrieval
Descenders and Back-up Devices
- Ascenders, Grabs and Adjusters
- Belays, Pulleys and Ancillary Hardware
- Karabiners / Maillons / Hooks
- Rope and Rope Accessories
- Webbing and Harness Accessories
- Rock Climbing
Product Name: Lifetec Helicopter Load Bag
Ferno Product Code: LT-HELI
The Lifetec Helicopter Load Bag is used to transport equipment via helicopter and/or sea going tug, to incidents offshore in a compact and easily manageable bag.
The base is constructed in two parts, an inner and outer.
- The outer base (bottom tray) is constructed with large radii corners to avoid damage to helicopter flooring with sharp angular corners. The size is 635 mm x 915 mm nominal eight gauge manufactured from Carbon Kevlar.
- The inner part of the base is constructed of 6 mm ply measuring 610 mm x 870 mm. The bases are secured through the bottom of the bag and through the webbing straps by steel bolts with Nylock nuts.
- Six reinforced easy grab handles are secured around the lower half of the bag to assist in manual transference of equipment.
- One 48 mm x 3 m webbing strap for securing or dragging purposes is secured at one end with leather fastenings and can be stored into a zipped pocket when not in use.
- There are two 48 mm heavy-duty webbing straps which extend 550 mm above the top of the bag (excluding karabiner) for use in helicopter transference of equipment. Each strap is of double thickness for extra strength and continues underneath the bag where they are bolted through from base for extra security.
- Between each strap, reinforcement has been inserted to minimise the spin of the bag whilst undergoing transportation. Each strap carries a DMM Steel Karabiner.
DMM Steel Karabiner
- The karabiner's wide gate opening, and excellent wear resistance make it particularly suitable for clipping onto steel safety lines or attachment points. It is also of use in any situation where a large internal volume is required; however, as with all karabiners it is only suitable for loading in two directions along the spine.
- The Lock safe - The triple action of the innovative Lock safe mechanism significantly reduces the chance of accidental gate opening and is a major step forward in improving the safety of automatic locking karabiners.
- The karbainer is a DMM Steel Karabiner (Gold) Super Strength, generally accepted throughout the world as being the strongest and most wear resistant available. All "Gold Standard" karabiners have exceptionally high strength due to their being manufactured from the very highest quality alloy steels and carefully 'through" heat treated. These features make them ideally suited to applications where high strength (way above the minimums as laid down in international standards) is of paramount importance.
- A 200 mm rubbing band is stitched to the bottom of the bag manufactured from black PVC Nylon.
- All seams are double stitched.
- Two A4 clear label pouches are incorporated into the loading bag for easy insertion and removal of A4 size labels.
- Can be decided by the customer. The relevant Manual Handling Regulations symbol will be attached in a highly visible section of the bag.
|L 915 mm x W 635 mm x H 635 mm
|7 oz Pu Nylon outer covering
|10 mm Plastozote Foam sandwich
|4 oz Pu Nylon inner
|PVC Nylon base
|Heavy-duty glass fibre tray
|8 mm heavy-duty zip
|48 mm heaby-duty webbing 26 kN
|DMM steel karabiner
|DMM Steel Karabiner
|Carbon steel material
|Zinc plated standard finish
|45 kN rated strength
|126 x 74 mm
|23 mm gate opening
|280 g weight